Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Empire Lodge



This wedding was so beautiful! I used fresh herbs such as rosemary, mint, sage, and lavender in the centerpieces and in the bouquets. I can't even begin to tell you what a glorious scent they made. The ceremony was planned for outdoors and we barely made it in time. A HUGE snow storm was on it's way. After the ceremony guests ran inside and had a cozy evening by the roaring fires. Staci was a bride that was so easy to work with. I loved all her ideas and input. I only have these two images, but I'm in the process of getting more from the photographer. I swear, every wedding this summer I forgot my camera!!

1 comment:

Gail said...

I love love love this photo. The flowers are amazing, what a great idea to include herbs and other powerful scents. Nicely done.
Cheers, Gail