Thursday, October 28, 2010

Jen- Silver Lake Lodge

Oh what glorious color! Shades of purple and cream. I love that combo- and with all the wildflower/sunflower weddings I did this past summer, it was a nice change. This beautiful wedding took place up at Silver Lake Lodge, Deer Valley in September. The bride wanted lots of purple and cream for the ceremony and for the reception, strictly cream. The dining room looked stunning in all creamy whites.

In our designs we used loads of purple roses (Coolwater & Amnesia), Cream roses (Tibet & Vendella), Purple & White Hydrangea, White Oriental Lilies, White Calla Lilies, Purple Mini Calla Lilies, Lisianthus, Gardenias, Purple & White Dendrobium Orchids, Stock, Dahlias, & Manzanita Branches.

The brides bouquet has been one of my all time favorites! White hydrangea, cream roses, and the most fragrant gardenias. I love how it turned out if I do say so myself. It was such a pleasure working with Jen. She was easy going, knew what she wanted and obviously was drop dead gorgeous! I love my job :)















All images from the talented Michael Tallman!

www.michael-tallman.com

No comments: