Friday, April 29, 2011

A Wedding I'll Never Forget

Stacy's wedding up at Log Haven turned out so beautiful! It was snowy and cozy yet the flowers had the look of spring. I love all the images from this intimate wedding, courtesy of Erin Kate Photography. I used the most AMAZING ranunculus I have ever seen in my life, roses, hyacinth, hydrangea, dusty miller, & eucalyptus. All in shades of peach, cream, champagne, and silvery green. Yum!

I never really forget any wedding that I've done, but this one was special. I had my baby girl Olive the same day as Stacy's wedding! Olive came 10 days early! So..... as I was putting the the finishing touches on the bridal bouquet (twine wrapped stems) my water was breaking. How exciting! I finished everything up and the brides friends came to pick up the flowers and off I went to the hospital. The rest is history.







1 comment:

Ape said...

Love it! thanks for sharing...when can I come see you?