Monday, June 29, 2009

Saemi at Sundance





Gorgeous colors for this romantic wedding down at the Sundance Resort. The bride Saemi wanted a romantic and traditional feel, so we used tons of roses, rose petals and hydrangea. She wanted shades of purple, reds, whites with gold accents. I ended up using white peonies, white & purple hydrangea, purple mini calla lilies, green hanging amaranthus, red "luna rossa" roses and purple "coolwater" roses. It all ended up looking very elegant. I wrapped the vases in beautiful gold ribbon and I think it looked great with the gold and purple linens. Wow, all I can say that it was so scary getting up on a ladder and hanging the fresh flower wreaths. That ceiling is so high, I thought I was going to die. Thankfully, my darling husband came down and hung the remainder of the wreaths. Life savor!!!! Again, these are just a few quick snapshots and I'll post the professional pics as soon as I can get my hands on them!

No comments: