Saturday, July 30, 2011

Loved this wedding. I think I say that every blog post! The beautiful ceremony was held in a Hindu Temple out in South Jordan. What a peaceful place. I don't think I've ever been so relaxed setting up a wedding ceremony. The scent of incense, the chanting of the faithful, it was all so wonderful. To bad it was really hot and I had sweat pouring down my forehead. I made a lush garland of carnations and marigolds to drape over the Mandap.

The reception was held up at Log Haven. The bride wanted a tropical feel to her flowers with lots of bright colors. I used protea, kangaroo paw, birds of paradise, snake grass, bear grass, gerber daisies, lilies, ti leaves, and curly willow branches. All the centerpieces were a little different which makes things a bit more interesting.







No comments: