Thursday, July 7, 2011

Maria





Ack! I'm so behind on my blogging! La Fleur has been very busy with weddings this late Spring and Summer. Stay tuned to see some amazing weddings. The first wedding I'm going to highlight is Maria's. She was such a lovely bride! Please forgive me for my horrible photography. I really need to get a hold of Duston Todd to see some of the images he captured. I didn't even take one photograph on the bridal bouquet. It was a cascading style with calla lilies, orchids, peonies, hydrangeas and more! I don't do a lot of cascading style bouquets but I think it turned out beautiful. More an more brides are choosing that loose cascading style.

The beautiful reception was held at the Downtown Marriott. We used shades of pink, ivory and green. Flowers used were peonies (so beautiful!) orchids, calla lilies, roses, & freesia.

No comments: