Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Glenwild Bohemian

Meghan had a gorgeous party at Glenwild the night before she was married. I think this is becoming a more popular trend in LDS circles. The next morning she was married in the Salt Lake Temple and then had another fun shindig at the new University of Utah Natural History Museum. With the wedding design concepts from Ashley Winn & my floral expertise, I think we created a wedding very bohemian & natural in style. I used ranunculus, billy balls, succulents, brunia, rosemary, roses, dahlias, queen anne's lace, football mums, lisianthus, dusty miller, & safari sunset. I wrapped bouquets and bouts/corsages with a natural linen (loved how that looked!). All the bottles, jars and containers were collected from the brides family & from Ashley. It was so fun mixing up the flowers and containers to create non-matching table designs. I'm really loving eclectic centerpieces, or even two different styles, more than just a sea of all the same centerpiece.

No comments: